Leading automotive brand in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a progressive Management Accountant following an internal promotion within the team.
Our client are a market leader with a truly global remit! Their research and development division are at the forefront of innovation and development within the sector, and one of the most exciting divisions to join within the business.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts by business unit
- Control of overhead costs through close liaison with business unit managers
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and data to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Working with the Operations team to effectively manage and interrogate the P&L
- Provide support for the Events team to enable them to monitor revenue from events and profitability, including selecting appropriate tools and/or building reports.
- Support in preparing for the internal and external audits
- Weekly reconciliations of all revenue sources reported to Group
- Manage the divisions VAT calculations and return, ensuring all required paperwork is logged
- Production of the weekly cash flow forecasts
- Ensure the bank rec is completed weekly and reviewed with all transactions understood
- Control of accruals and prepayments to guarantee accurate costs within the accounts
- Main liaison with the central AP team, ensuring timely approval of invoices
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Part-Qualified / Finalist accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel analytical skills.
- Proven track record of business partnering across multiple business functions
- Excellent time management skills, adaptable to differing work schedules and priorities.
- Handle and prioritise large quantities of data to turn into actions
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement within your role
£36,000-£40,000 + free on-site parking + Company Car Scheme + Annual Bonus + 25 days holiday + Study Support