A manufacturing client is looking for a PQ or Finalist level Commercial Analyst to add to an already successful team as the business continues to grow.
The client is a leading and well know manufacturing company based in North Nottingham.
- Build and maintain robust externally-facing Customer Cost Models to help identify commercial opportunities, as well as minimise cost inflation pricing risks.
- Provide an independent review service to support the Commercial teams and ensure robust processes, a culture of rigorous financial control and promoting commercial awareness. Review commercial plans with a forensic approach and promote clarity and understanding.
- Collaboratively interpret the requirements of internal customers and implement solutions and assisting in the definition of standard sales reporting.
- Provide weekly and monthly margin analysis, commentaries and KPI summaries, comparing activities to budget and forecasts to explain variances and trends. Measure performance against Customer Joint Business Plans and be aware of opportunity costs within the Group.
- Enable the Commercial teams to excel as they drive revenue growth and margin improvement, including opportunities made available from customer tenders.
- Identify opportunities for margin enhancement through insightful analysis and promote understanding of volumes, revenues, product cost and overhead drivers.
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager with the sales forecasting and budgeting processes, develop routines that encourage commercial participation to ensure a representative budget with appropriate narrative, sensitivity analysis and strategic opportunities.
- Actively studying ACCA or CIMA
- Commercial background
- Highly analytical
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Amazing progression into a managers role within 2 years.
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Bonus incentive
- 23 days holiday
- Study Support