Client Manager - Good Progression Prospects
Client Manager role based in Rochester- A very exciting opportunity to work very closely with the partners of the firm on a daily basis and work on the higher profile clients of the firm. Offering excellent progression and development internally.
A fantastic firm of chartered accountants based near Rochester with a great portfolio of clients across a range of Sectors and industries, with turnovers up to £100m.
The overall company ethos in respect of its expectations of its employees is that the entire company has to work together as a team, each being interdependent on the others for the production of all works requested by their clients.
The Client Manager for this Rochester based firm of chartered accountants will be responsible for:
- To assist in the accounts production and review for all clients as required by the directors in order to ensure that all clients accounts are prepared on a timely basis, and to liaise with the directors and the clients as necessary to ensure that all statutory reporting requirements are adhered to.
- To prepare file review notes of accounts prepared by colleagues within the accounts team. To help with the monitoring and e-filing process of all corporate accounts.
- To prepare and review corporate tax, personal tax and VAT returns.
- To be directly responsible for specific tasks requested by the partners. To be pro-active in all matters arising from work and tasks set by the partners and accounts manager.
- Audit work is dependent on the individuals skills, experience and interests.
- of client book-keeping systems
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Experience with liaising with clients on a regular basis ina practice
- Must have a strong knowledge of accounts preparation, tax computations and returns
£356000-£45000 dependent on experience
If of interest or if you have any questions, please call Tristan finch on 01622 604534!