Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director - Top 20!
A leading firm of chartered accountants, based in Maidstone with office across Kent is recruiting for an experienced Corporate Tax Senior Manager/ Associate Director to join their highly successful and regarded tax team. Prospects for career progression and medium, long term career progression are a key element to what this firm and roles offers, in an advisory focused role.
A leading firm of chartered accountants, based in Maidstone, undergoing sustained positive growth and developments, with a highly regarded and successful tax team. The opportunity has arisen at a key stage in this firms growth and development, with excellent prospects for career progression and ongoing development on offer. You will be able to carve an influential role within this firms leading tax department and progress in your career.
In the role of Corporate Tax Senior Manager/Associate Director, you will be responsible for the following:
You will be working with both individuals and organisations to structure transactions and operations in a tax-effective manner. You will help clients to mitigate tax risk, comply effectively with tax laws and take into account the prospect of change. You will help clients meet the complex demands for UK tax reporting, compliance, planning and strategy. Main duties include:
* Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
* Reviewing corporation tax computations for a portfolio of business clients
* Advising companies of their tax liabilities
* Managing HMRC enquiries on behalf of clients
* Research including on specific projects as appropriate
* To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
* Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
* Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients through business development.
* Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
* Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
* Provide full tax services to a client portfolio
You will hold a qualification eg ACA qualified and/or ATT/ CTA qualified and you will have developed your career to date, focused within corporate tax compliance and advisory work and be operating at around Corporate Tax Manager levels, as a highly experienced Corporate Tax Manager or Senior Manager, looking to develop your career. Your experience will have been gained in any of Top 4 / Top Ten, Top 50 or large/medium independent accountancy practice environment most likely, or within a specialist tax firm. You will be looking to further your career, both technically and progress, with a clear route to develop on offer in this highly regarded and successful firm of chartered accountants.
A hgihly competitive remuneration package is on offer as well as exclelent progressions prospects.
Please get in contact to discuss this role in more detail!