Corporate Finance (Lead Advisory) Associate Director
The Director role involves taking responsibility for providing leadership to the M&A team, managing a portfolio of key clients and deputising for Partners as required. This will include planning, monitoring, reviewing work of more junior members and taking responsibility for business development and marketing initiatives.
Our client are well sort of accountancy practice with an exceptional reputation in their M&A / Corporate Finance Team in Cheltenham. They are a fantastic team, with great opportunities to progress your career. They are flexible with home working.
The Key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance (Lead Advisory) Associate Director role based in Cheltenham are:
* Identify new project opportunities and meet revenue targets for Corporate Finance and the wider firm.
* Manage and deliver client project engagements and agreed outputs.
* Take a leadership, strategic direction and management role within the M&A team, and contribute to the same function for the M&A stream as a whole.
* Support Partners to develop the M&A team strategy and spearhead business development and marketing initiatives.
* Lead the development of existing and new service stream opportunities.
* Initiate and be pro-active in the development of existing and new service stream methodologies.
* Build and sustain excellent relationship with clients, both internal and external establishing both a rapport and trust and assume real ownership of client relationships to ensure the firm has the confidence of the client.
* Be the first point of client contact.
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of firm products and deliver cross-selling opportunities
* Act as a representative of the firm and department at events.
* People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
* Review reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
* Review financial models using Excel
Successful candidates in this Corporate Finance (Lead Advisory) Associate Director role based in Cheltenham will have/be:
* The ability to identify key targets for immediate M&A activity
* Thorough working knowledge of sell-side and buy-side corporate finance advisory activities
* Strong origination capability
* Strong transactional capability/ completed numerous deals in the last 5 years
* Previous management experience
* ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), and relevant work experience. .
* Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
* For those involved in plc activities, a thorough knowledge of relevant regulatory regimes.
Substantive Basic Salary
Excellent Benefits Package
Supportive Partner and Team
Flexible Working Environment