Product Manager - (GO-LIFE/New Product)
Go-Commerce is a new product group in GO-JEK that aims to launch a variety of products to solve pain points faced by consumers and merchants while leveraging GO-JEK's strengths in payments and logistics. One of the focus areas for the GoCommerce product group this year is to explore several hypothesis through research and experimentation, identify product opportunities and launch as least one new product with compelling USP by the end of Q3 2019.
About the role: GO-JEK is looking for a quick-learning and motivated Product Manager to help build a new product, from scratch, in the Commerce product group. As product manager, you will drive fundamental and conceptual research as well as technical development of product ideas from end-to-end. You love working with passionate customers, talented designers and engineers to craft beautifully simple solutions for challenging user stories.
- As part of the product team, contribute to the product strategy and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your product area
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Learn everything you can about our customers through data and use it to drive your product decisions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in support, marketing, sales and business to develop launch strategy, product messaging and training
Experience and Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- A fast learner, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best
- You know how to work with agile product development teams and are excited about identifying new ways to help your team be effective
- You’re fluent in English and are a confident communicator
- Experience as a software engineer / developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.