Junior Fraud Analyst [Midtrans]
- Pursued a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Have experience in e-Commerce’s risk management for more than 1 year
- Capability in Tableau, Python, and/or MySQL is mandatory
- Meticulous attention to even the smallest details available
- Passionate about financial technology, risk, and e-Commerce ecosystem and its updates
- Comfortable to work both alone and in team
- Capable in interpreting statistics for monitoring and data crunching purposes
- Proficient in reporting and operating Excel (pivot, formulas, etc.)
- Speak and write in English at business level fluency
In recent years, the e-Commerce industry has gained an increased diversity and complexity. Mitigating risk and fraud is now a crucial part of the ecosystem.
As a fraud analyst, you will join Midtrans’ Risk Management and Operations team. Your task is to work with the top business intelligence tools concerning pattern and fraud detection, analyze the prevalent fraud trend and create strategies to outwit the fraudsters. In the course of the work, you will learn about the ever changing online transaction patterns and the keys to spot anomalies in customers’ behavior. Join the fraud prevention specialist network and learn to mitigate fraud in e-Commerce!
If you are a team player who likes to think out-of-the-box solutions and wants to contribute in making the payment industry a safer landscape, look no further. We look forward to having you in our team!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage risks and fraudulent cases for e-Commerce and online transactions
- Assess risk and conduct in-depth profiling over acquired merchants
- Spot anomalies in customers’ behavior patterns to prevent fraudulent transactions
- Communicate with banks, partners and e-Commerce merchants
- Conduct regular reporting and review over fraud cases and trends
- Look for improvement in the incumbent process, either by automating the process or defining a SOP in regular basis
- Develop fraud prevention strategies
- Work with high-tech business intelligence tools to mitigate fraud
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.