Group Reporting Manager
Working closely with the EMEA Controller, you will be taking full ownership of UK reporting.
This is an award-winning FMCG business offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems.
They strive to be the best of the very best in everything they do and are extremely customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands. It's exciting, it's rewarding, it's hard work and offers a true career and personal growth!
- Preparation/review of financial statements for all UK entities and ensuring the timely sign-off to UK statutory bodies. Lead the UK audits.
- Interpretation of circumstances and IFRS and UK GAAP standards together with analysis
- Regularly reviewing IFRS, FRS and US GAAP legislation to highlight to the EMEA Controller
- Financial representation on existing and future ERP systems.
- Audit existing systems and ensure financially correct solutions to problems as they occur.
- Management of monthly financial and management accounts to corporate deadlines
- Manage and develop a small , but growing team.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ICAS or ACCA
- Strong Financial Accounting skills, knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and business acumen
- Experience in SAP would be advantageous
- Experience and / or understanding of consumer & business technology industry would be a strong advantage
- £55,000 - £65,000 base salary
- Car/car allowance
- Private healthcare for immediate family
- Discounted gym membership
- International career development opportunities with full relocation