Senior Finance Business Partner
The Senior Finance Business Partner role, based in central London, reports into the Lead Business Partner and is responsible for partnering with both the sales and strategic projects team
The client is a major education provider in London and the South East. It is currently going through a major period of growth and is looking to expand its business partnering team to support this. This role will focus on supporting the sales team in expanding and improving the revenue of the organisation. The role, although part of finance, is targeted with growing revenue for the company by being involved with bids, tenders and acquisitions.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Engaging with senior stakeholders and leading in the coordination of budgets.
- Building an effective business partnering structure and using this to support long term financial planning.
- Involved in preparing bids and tenders for the business development team.
- Providing analysis and support for directors on improving business performance.
- Producing the budgets and forecasts.
- Lead on a project to improve the strategy for the sales team on how they retain existing clients.
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Business partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with several years post qualification experience. You will need extensive experience with dealing with senior stakeholders, managing a business partnering function and coordinating the management account function. Ideally you will have exposure to working directly with a sales or business development team.
Candidates from a private education or commercial background are encouraged to apply.
£55,000-65,000 + Excellent benefits