Senior Commercial Accountant
The role is an excellent opportunity for a technically trained accountant looking for a more commercial role. You will play and integral part to the business and the finance team in the North West and be one of the key figures in the finance department.
The client dominate the market they are in throughout the UK and have ambitious to grow oversees. They are incredibly passionate about their people and their customers and consistently strive to deliver results that exceed expectations. They operate a culture of inclusiveness and encourage individuals to put forward new ideas that will benefit the business and drive the company forwards.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Business Partner with operations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare regular P&L reports and KPIs for all of the centres
- Variance analysis
- Help drive improvements on internal processes and controls
- Assist with queries from internal and external auditors
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- 2-3 years post qualified experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with non - finance colleagues
£45,000 - £55,000