A great permanent opportunity for a full time payroll Administrator position based in Rochdale.
Working for a well established, highly successful and dynamic organisation. Based in a friendly and outgoing team.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely provision of a payroll service for circa 3500 Employees over 27 payrolls, including 5 Off-shores payrolls.
- Process, administer and input information for all aspects of the payroll cycles up, including costing files.
- Ensure that payroll data is accurate and maintained in accordance with processes and procedures in the Payroll system.
- Collate and load absence data to ensure that statutory payments are made and recorded.
- Deal with payroll queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in payroll - Essential
- Be up to date on payroll legislation - Desirable
- Have experience using MS Excel - Essential
- Be highly organised and a strong communicator - Essential
- Have excellent customer service was a positive approach - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £18,000 to £21,000 per annum + Parking + Pension + Discounts + Holidays up to 33 days