Accounts Payable Clerk
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Payable Clerk based in Hazel Grove.
Working for a well established, successful, international business. Based in a personable, friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Control of end to end Purchase Ledger
- Processing payments through BACS
- Scanning invoices into SAP
- Maintenance of all accounts payable related procedures
- Payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Monthly review of debit balances
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly intrastat reporting
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar position - Essential
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have used SAP - Desirable
- Be confident using MS Excel - Desirable
- Have a close attention to detailed and be highly organised - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £20,000 to £23,000 per annum + Pension + 25 days holiday + Early finish Friday