Sports Toto is the leading number forecast operator in the country in terms of revenue, sales network and product offerings. Being part of a public-listed entity, Sports Toto always places huge emphasis on the sustainable development of the company in relation to the various stakeholders – shareholders, employees, customers and the community at large.
As we strive to constantly re-invent our product offerings in order to keep pace with the ever-evolving and changing expectations, we look forward to having committed and dynamic individuals on board our team.
- Process payments in compliance with Company’s standard operating procedure.
- Support prize claims operations and process staff claims
- Process accounts payable/ receivable.
- Ensure accounting transactions are captured accurately and timely in accounting system
- Perform monthly accounts and variance analysis
- Perform accounts and bank reconciliation
- Undertake ad-hoc assignment as and when required by Management.
- Possess at least SPM/ LCCI/ Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy/ ACCA or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in computerized accounting environment (eg. MS Excel) and accounting software.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.