Internship for Accounting & Finance
- Assist in business functions in the areas of either Accounting , Finance or Procurement.
- Learn and practice basic day to day work or projects in a shared services environment
- Engage in networking with colleagues from other business functions and Senior Management on best work practices
- Discover within own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both internal or external stakeholders
- Performing other relevant support activities as and when required
Who we are looking for
- Undergraduate students from reputable universities in relevant field of study
- Available for a minimum period of 3 months
- Good command of spoken and written English
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.