- Work collaboratively with business partners in SSC and the rest of the Controlling team in SSC and Pharma.
- Responsible for performing financial analysis and providing feedback to top management and other customers on profitability, efficiency and performance. Compile and fill in the system figures for monthly period end closing (P&L, Balance Sheet, KPI’s).
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the financial information, as well as the correct fulfilment of the targets of the company and lead weekly revision of invoices prior to approval for payment.
- Collaborate with business areas in the design of management tools contributing to efficiency improvements & participate in the analysis, development and follow-up of new projects and business initiatives.
- Grant the correct functioning of the internal processes in order to optimize the resources and to guarantee quality information.
- Manage proactively relations with the business units that result in joint activities that benefit overall performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all documentation is kept in line with local/Company requirements and design and follow work processes to secure Internal Controls and efficient operations.
- A degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Commerce or equivalent. ACCA, CPA Australia or other accounting professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, MBA or similar will be considered
- Minimum 5 years of working experience preferably in Finance
- Advanced user of SAP FI-CO/MM or other ERP accounting systems and MS office tools
- Knowledge of data mining BO/BI would be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Analytical, problem solver, proactive and a great team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, where necessary
- Flexibility and ability to adjust and embrace change.
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.