Financial Accountant - Maternity Cover - 15 month FTC
Working in a strong technical team, as Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts for a number of legal entities within the business.
Growing, rapidly changing and highly successful organisation based in Kent.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of various legal entity statutory accounts in accordance with local regulations and accounting policies
- Preparation of support for balances in the statutory accounts for tax review purposes
- Assisting with the audit of the statutory accounts through to completion
- Updating the ledgers post completion of statutory accounts for any tracker adjustments made during the process
- Review of primary and secondary ledgers and ensuring differences can be substantiated
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting and project work
My client is looking for a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) with strong financial accounting skills. Ideally you will have Qualified in practice and be looking for a first step into industry, but candidates with an I&C background will be considered. You must be able to demonstrate experience of the statutory accounting process.
This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment so you must be able to work on your own initiative and prioritise your work effectively.
This role is due to start ASAP so availability is key.
£40,000-£45,000 per annum