Costing Executive [Vietnamese only]
Our Client is one of the top FMCG companies, looking for potential candidates for their team
JOB TITLE : Costing Executive
WORKING LOCATION: Song Than 3 Industrial Park, Binh Duong, Vietnam
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Perform Industrial costing activities in order manage cost of production.
1. Stock controlling:
- Lead stock count activity for monthly and yearly. Issue stock taking report with reconciliation between system and physical, reviewing on stock difference and stock physical status to stakeholders.
- Making stock days report monthly and collaborate with logistic team to review stock shortage and follow up actions to improve.
- Making stock revaluation, stock provision for month end closing.
2. Factory overhead expenses controlling:
- Ensure all expenses are posted accurately and on time in SAP system.
- Validate purchase requisition from departments to ensure all of expenses aligned vs budget and reflect on operation.
- Make monthly reporting to analyze expenses in actual of year to date vs budget and reviewing with stakeholders to ensure deliver target or get saving cost.
- Collaborate with department to do forecast expenses for year to go.
3. Material variance controlling:
- Do reporting to analyze material price variance monthly
- Weekly review with production team, engineering team about material, labor & energy usage to verify variance and get action to improve
4. Manage master data in SAP
- Maintain master data for new material code (price, bill of material, routing) and follow up workflow
- Quarterly/yearly reviewing/checking for existing material to ensure all are activate and update status if obsolete
5. Month end closing:
- Ensure all closing tasks are following up timeline on closing check list.
- Checking production and work orders in order calculate variance.
- Make accrue expenses and adjust expenses
- Assist controller to retrieve data for P&L, update figure to management pack report and KPI tracking.
6. Petty cash management:
- Process to pay by cash
- Monthly cash count and reporting
- Verify the documents and transfer to accounting team at head office
7. Other tasks:
- Checking delivery Note with packing list
- Scrap sale monitoring (issue out SAP, collect documents and send to HO to issue invoice, follow up receivable)
- BMM activity: factory model, joining kaizen project team
- Finance workshop yearly and monthly meeting
REQUESTED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor degree Finance with minimum one year experience in similar role.
- ACCA certificate or equivalent
- Strong analysis skill
- Have experience with SAP (or ERP) software
- Good English
- Good communication skill and problem solving