• Reports directly to Finance Controller and interfaces directly with other management team members.
• Monitors compliance with accounting principles (AP) and company procedures.
• Manage the month-end closing, Issues timely and complete financial statements as VAS and global reporting.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
• Prepare and file the Company Tax as well as VAT refund
• Assist the Controller in preparation of annual budgets/quarterly forecasts.
• Assures compliance with government’s policies, regulations and laws
• Researches and analyzes accounting matters.
• Evaluates current accounting practices and policies and drives continuous improvement.
• Ensures integrity of all financial information.
• Develops and implements various accounting procedures.
• Works with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
• Develops, implements and upgrades financial systems and controls.
• Other ad-hoc assigned by Finance Controller and Board of Management.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from a respected institution and a public accounting background (ACCA prefered)
• Experience: A minimum of 5 years of progressive experiences. Experienced at large, well-reputed manufacturing companies. FAST accounting software, ERP, SAP
• Knowledge: VAS, US GAAP