Purchase Ledger Manager
A fantastic permanent oppotunity for a full time Purchase Ledger Manager position based in Cheadle Hulme.
Working for a well established, successful and vibrant organisation. Managing a self sustainable, friendly and warm team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Director.
The duties include:
- Full ownership of the purchase ledger and payments function
- Responsible for a team of 5, processing an average of 4000 invoices per month across multiple currencies
- Building relationships with internal and external customers, providing excellent customer service
- Identifying and implementing improvements for purchase ledger procedures
- Overall responsibility for supplier accounts and query management
- Month end control account reconciliation and monthly accruals
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be a strong team manager - Essential
- Have used Sage and MS Excel - Desirable
- Be an excellent communicator and relationship builder - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £28,000 to £32,000 per annum + parking + pension + 25 days holiday + Healthcare