Assistant Management Accountant
Using your knowledge in accounting alongside continued support from the Financial Controller you will maintain and improve processes
An established organisation who offer great career progression within their industry, this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in accounting.
As Assistant Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Support month, quarter and year end activities
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording of revenue
- Report monthly routines including prepayments, accruals and journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset register
- Work with the Finance Business Partners to support budget holders
- Monthly forecasting and the annual budget process
- Support the project accounting function
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Assist with year end activities
We are looking for a part qualified candidate in either CIMA or ACCA who is looking to further their studies.
£28,000 + Benefits