Finance Manager - Legal Firm
Great opportunity for a finance manager to join a successful legal firm based in Mid Kent
My client client is a successful and well established legal firm are looking for a new finance manager to join their team
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the finance function ensuring compliance with Solicitor Accounts Rules (SAR) as well as Firm procedures, and the preparation of monthly and all ad-hoc management accounting and performance reporting requirements.
- Experience of working at a similar level in a finance team within a Legal Practice
- Proven experience of producing management accounts and have obtained an accountancy qualification, such as ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory/management experience
- Excellent communicator
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Report writing skills including knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Accurate, with excellent attention to detail
- Team player who is prepared to manage others, but also be hands on when necessary as part a service orientated team.
The Finance Manager role is paying £45,000 + other benefits.