Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Are you an Accounts Receivable Supervisor looking to work in the retail industry? Do you live in South West London? This role may be for you...
My client are a leading clothing retail company with thousands of stores across the UK. They are market leaders in what they do and are growing each year.
The key responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Supervisor role are:
- Managing a team of 4 Credit Controllers
- Chasing debt via phone and email (you will have your own ledger)
- Reconcile monthly sales
- Update sales templates to reflect changes made to contracts with Concession Partners
- Ensure cash is received from partners and standalone stores according to payment terms
- Produce montly concession invoices
- Liaise with overseas offices
- Monitor timing of receipts against contractual payment terms agreed
The successful Accounts Receivable Supervisor will:
- Have experience managing and motivating a team of 4
- Previous accountancy experience in the retail sector
- Ability to commute to South West London
- Have a passion for Credit Control and Accounts Receivable (accountancy)
The successful Accounts Receivable Supervisor will be paid a salary between £30,000 up to £30,000 depending on relevant accountancy and managerial experience. Must be able to commute to South West London.