Commercial Finance Analyst
This Commercial Finance Analyst role is a fast-paced position providing insight and reporting to the wider commercial team. The information gained from this work is pivotal to the management of general Compant accounts.
This client is an award winning company, working within a growing market. Key to the business model of this company is sustainability, where they have gained recoginition both from within the UK and internationally. This client operates within a fast-paced industry, where no two days are the same, and will suit someone looking for a varied role.
The key responsibilites for this Commercial Finance Analyst role include;
* To review margins daily, providing a level of insight and justified actions where needed
* To create analytics which support the marketing function to review performance of proposed marketing activity
* To provide category reporting and actions based on business performance from a product perspective
* To provide insight and proposals on customer pricing strategy
* To support buying team in building and implementing Supplier Relationship Management toolkit
The succesful candidate will be currently working in a Finance Analyst role (or comparable e.g. Management Accountant, Financial Accountant). They will be part-qualified in ACCA/CIMA and will be used to working within a fast paced environment. They will be highly numerate, but also must have the ability to communicate financial data to non-financial people in a clear and concise manner.
This role offers an extensive training and development programme for the selected candidate. In addition, there is a comprehensive employee benefits package and field-leading salary, more details upon successful application.