Credit Controller (Retail)
Do you have experience chasing from large department stores? Are you confident liaising with sales representatives?
My client are a leading retail brand who have their flagship offices in the heart of London. They specialise in all varieties of skin care for youthful skin. Their clients are department stores and large spa's across the UK and Europe.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller (Retail) will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing department stores and high end spa's
- Chasing invoices ranging from £10 up to £200,000
- Working on a 1.2M ledger (accountancy)
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliation
- Chasing in multicurrencies (accoutnancy)
The successful Credit Controller (Retail) will:
- Be immediately available or on 1 week notice
- Previously worked in a retail company in London
- Be motivated and hard working
- Happy to do an ongoing temporary role
- Strong excel skills are required
- Previous accountancy experience
The successful Credit Controller (Retail) will be offered an hourly rate between £14 and £16ph depending on accountancy experience. An interview will be required for this role. This is a great company to get on your CV and typically they bring back their temps during busy periods so regular work is available. Based in the heart of Central London.