Accounts Payable Officer (Temp)
Your new company
This organization is based in North Sydney area and a is a major provider of Aged Care homes, residential villages and provider of in home nursing care.
Your new role
- Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader
- High volume full function Accounts Payable role
- End-to-end processing of supplier payments including;
- Management of the Accounts Payable authorization process
- Reviewing invoices, gaining approvals and release of payments
- Effectively managing outstanding supplier issues
- Supplier reconciliations and statement preparation
- Master Data Maintenance
- Handling supplier queries and correspondence.
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for a smart and articulate individual who is able to pick up systems and processes quickly. Prior experience in a high volume Accounts Payable capacity. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential for this role and experience using a Mid-tier Accounting System such as Microsoft Dynamics, Basware or Epicor would be very highly regarded.
What you will get in return
This full-time 3 month contract role can offer an excellent salary of between $26-30/hr + Super depending on level of experience. Working Holiday Visas are fine but you will need to commit to the duration of the role. This role is close to transport links.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.