1. Work with Finance Manager and GBS to ensure timely and accurate completion of Home Office, Regional Office and HK local management reporting according to Herbalife polices and guidelines as well as US GAAP.
- Co-ordinate annual stock take with external auditor
- Prepare annual standard cost update
- Maintain inventory standard cost in system
- Review inventory roll forward report and inventory transactions
- Review the counting report prepare by logistics
- Prepare PPV schedule and journals
- Prepare inventory reserve and buyback reserve schedule
- Follow up HIL for credit memo
3. Fixed assets
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Record monthly journals relate to fixed assets
- Coordinate annual physical inspection
- Responsible for regular cash and cheque collection by security company.
- Monitor cash balances to ensure bank accounts to have sufficient fund for payment.
- Arrange for distribution of change coins and notes for cashier use.
5. Internal Control and SOX
- Ensure company polices and guidelines are adhered.
- Comply with SOX requirement.
- Assist Finance Manager to prepare and regular update the Standard Operation Procedures for Finance Department.
- Ensure proper documentation of job procedures
- Maintain an organized system of filing paper and computer files.
- Ad-hoc task assigned from Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting & Finance or equivalent qualification.
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years accounting experience, working experience in international audit firm is a bonus, preferably in FMCG market.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SOX.
- Knowledge and exposure of ERP system such as Oracle and Hyperion system is a bonus.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Language Skills / Reasoning Ability
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to details, numeric, ability to train and develop people.