Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant working for premium brand in South West, with superb progression potential.
My client are the fastest-growing large organisation in the South West and are able to offer unparalleled opportunities for development, qualifications and career progression.
- Owning specific P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Delivering P&L Reviews at month end
- Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and Commentary to the Business Managers each month
- Dealing with business queries regarding results, clearing their reconciliation differences each month, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
- Completion of month-end reconciliations, and posting of sales and cash
- Payroll review and summary review points to Senior MA
- Reconciling the net sales figures at month-end
- Delivering the monthly fixed asset uploads as required
- Raising sales invoices and credits to clear intercompany balances as required
- Reconciliation of Balance sheets, and ownership of resolution of any queries coming from them
- Loading the PL OB following review
- Loading the opening fixed asset registers following review
- AAT qualified, and/or studying CIMA/ACCA
- Experienced in assistant accountant roles
- Must have sufficient commercial experience i.e. not someone looking to move from practice
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key
- Excellent IT skills including excel, and confident on management reporting systems
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Understanding of small companies and how they work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, compassionate, able to work well within the team.
This role will pay a basic salary of £25-30,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Bonus and study support also available.