An interesting Systems Accountant (Workday) role in a Transformation team, reporting directly to the Director of Transformation.
My client is a privately owned media agency with turnover of £600 million, based in central London. They have recently implemented Workday across their global organisation and are looking for a Systems Accountant (Workday) to join their Transformation team.
The Systems Accountant (Workday) will;
- Support the Finance team to provide the best experience and minimise disruption throughout the acquisition and integration process.
- Work with the data and platform development team to drive improvements and efficiency's in the current systems and processes.
- Provide support with integrating the acquisition and review processes.
- Provide data as per audit requests and to other external stakeholders.
- Understand the internal/external reporting requirements of Finance team.
- Business partnering with senior managers and project management.
- Ad-hoc project work as required by the Director of Transformation.
The right candidate will;
- Be a fully qualified accountant with an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent membership. With a grounded knowledge in core finance.
- Demonstrable experience in system implementations - specifically with Workday, Peoplesoft or Oracle HCM.
- Immediately available or available on a 1-2 week notice period.
A competitive day rate for a 3-6 month contract.