Assistant Management Accountant
A fanastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Assistant Management Accountant role based in Wilmslow. A perfect opportunity for somebody wanting to develop and increase exposure to month end.
Working for a highly successful, growing and award winning organisation. Based in a varied, dynamic and personable team.
This role is reporting in to the Management Accountant.
The initial duties include:
- Recording payments
- Answering invoice queries
- Signing off on payments
- Purchase Ledger management
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting with month end
Future duties include:
- Management accounts preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal processing
- Reports and analysis
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be wanting to develop and increase exposure to management accounts - Essential
- Have a strong fundamental knowledge of accounts - Essential
- Be studying AAT or above - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £22,000 - £25,000 per annum + Study support, + Progression + Parking