Purchase Ledger Assistant
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, your key role is to process supplier invoices, making payment runs and being a point of contact for any supplier queries.
A reputable medium-sized Manufacturing business with a Finance team of 6, looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join the team in Salisbury.
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for Accounts Payable function including purchase invoice processing, expenses processing and periodic BACS payment runs.
- Make ad-hoc payments and co-ordinate urgent payment requests ensuring necessary approvals have been obtained.
- Reconcile supplier accounts, statements and answer supplier queries.
- Maintain documentation of processes.
- Liaise with Auditors on AP / petty cash related requests.
- Any other ad-hoc requests by the Financial Controller
To be successful in your application for Purchase Ledger Assistant you should have:
- Experience working within Finance
- Interest to pursue/continue Financial Qualifications
If you are successful you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits