FP&A Manager - E-commerce (FTC)
The FP&A Manager role will be part of a dynamic team that undertakes financial planning and analysis (FP&A) supporting the Group. This role is responsible for supporting a specific brand. This role is the FP&A for that brand and will be responsible for tracking and analysing the entire P&L. This is a Maternity Cover contract.
- Generate and present management reports that provide insightful business analysis on performance, trends, variances, risks and opportunities.
- Present to key stakeholders including senior business leaders across the brand and group.
- Create effective and credible partnerships by working collaboratively to support and challenge stakeholders in all finance and accounting matters including budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Drive business focus on financial performance and profitability.
- Identify and mitigate any risks to budget and ensure leadership teams are aware of any issues.
- Identify business trends and provide insight to enhance performance and profitability
- Drive continuous improvements across processes and outputs to best fit the needs of the business.
- Provide support and cover to the rest of the FP&A team and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Qualified Accountant, MBA qualified or equivalent with some PQE experience
- Excellent financial modelling, data manipulation and Excel skills.
- Able to run and interpret financial reports to develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Excellent business partnering skills.
- Commercially astute with the ability to analyse financial information and find the story behind the numbers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.