Immediately Available Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk
As a credit controller / sales ledger clerk you'll have the opportunity to gain exposure and learn with a mix of responsibilities. This role will go on for roughly 6 months with potential for it to become permanent.
Page are proud to represent a fantastic technology company that are changing the game! They are looking for an immediately available credit controller / sales ledger clerk to join their expanding accountancy team in a fantastic London location.
- Chasing invoices ranging from £30 up to £50K
- Working both B2B and B2C
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliation
- Working closely with wider accountancy team and reporting into management
- Run daily sales reports
- Run credit checks on new customers
- Liaise with sales team
- Immediately available
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- At least 2 years experience as an immediately available credit controller / sales ledger clerk
- Eager to learn and develop
- Able to work in London
A fantastic opportunity for an immediately available credit controller / sales ledger clerk to join an expanding accountancy team in a technology company that are going from strength to strength. Please do not apply if you cannot work in London.