UI Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will be a part of an impactful connected team, working with the onshore Finance Advisors and Managers, Business Interface Manager and senior business contacts to address scenarios and specific business challenges.
The Business Analyst will be the key person as custodian/Project Manager of PlanningOne system for Upstream Malaysia.
Planning One is the planning system used to submit Business Plan to Group.
The Business Analyst will manage the E2E Run and Maintain of the system for entire Malaysia Upstream, managing technical issues effectively, managing interface with the support from Group and act as the super user on behalf of the country.
- Ensure the system readiness for each Planning cycle, coordinate Business Planning input with Planners and ensure data quality via robust QAQC process, databases and system set-up.
- Responsible for managing PlanningOne system governance
- Determine scope for the Malaysia local system enhancement
- Support the local contract and manage the cost and be the key focal for Cadence related items for PlanningOne system
- Work with IT to secure budget and full cost recovery from JV partner and MPM for the PlanningOne system cost.
- Support other Economics related processes such as ARPR, GIP, PCP and PCNs via a robust system set-up.
- Support some Treasury Operations and provide ad-hoc support to the SMEP Sector Planning team
- Track record of delivery of Group mandated system implementation with integration and collaboration between IT and Finance functions will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Planning, coordinating and executing projects, managing resources effectively.
- Manage conflicting interest between Project and Business priorities in terms of time, resources and delivery quality.
- Actively resolve and escalate problems, understanding the big picture, planning the work and working as part of the Finance and Planning team
- Support and implement Global and local Planning Reporting & Analysis initiatives
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.