Commercial Finance Manager
This is an exciting Commercial Finance Manager opportunity within a very impressive Business who are a part of a Global group. The role is available due to growth and is based near Abingdon.
This dynamic and aspirational business are a market leader within their Field. The role of Commercial Finance Manager has been newly created due to impressive growth and will be a key position within the organisation.
The role of Commercial Finance Manager will report directly to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for supporting the Division by providing accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis to support decision making and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly developed team, in a rapidly growing division.
- Production of accurate, timely and insightful financial reporting to European business leads to support informed decision making.
- Completion and improvement of the monthly and weekly revenue reporting to support commercial growth and inform accurate revenue projections.
- Completion of monthly financial reporting and analysis to the Director of Finance and Commercial Directors.
- Review of month end results and close processes, driving improvements in reliability and control
- Provide support to the sales team for pricing and understandings of costs of sales.
- Supporting and liaising with European finance teams to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting, annual financial statements, annual audits, and annual tax returns.
- Production and submission of Rolling Forecasts
- Production and monitoring of KPIs
- Providing reliable financial information to support business change projects, and the opportunity to manage finance lead projects.
- Support as required with collation and analysis of financial information of the wider International business.
- Ad-hoc project work as required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office (Advanced Excel skills essential)
- Able to travel up to 25% of their time.
- Able to interact with key stakeholders at a senior level
Exceptional progression opportunities