Senior Finance Manager
The Senior Finance Manager will be expected to take ownership of the current finance function and drive their team in providing the best support to their operational counter-parts. Reporting to the Assistant Director and with a team of 10 (3 direct reports) they are expected to be involved in a broad range of the teams offering.
My client is an innovative and progressive housing association in High Wycombe that aims to put their customer in the driving seat.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager will be:
- To work with senior management and staff to contribute to the effective management of the organisation and the delivery of strategies plans and targets, using appropriate finance accounting and business system
- Lead on the year end reporting process to ensure the planning and completion of the statutory accounts and related external audit process are delivered within the agreed timescales
- Planning and delivering the financial forecasting process including the preparation of the annual budget
- Management of the short and medium term liquidity of the business (including 36 month projection to cover development plans)
- Taking the lead on building effective relationships with our customers and stakeholders, that reflect our values of partnership, respect, pride and creativity
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Manager will:
- Hold a relevant CCAB qualification
- Have strong IT and Excel skills
- Have demonstrable experience of previous team management
- Have experience within the Social Housing sector
- Be a strong communicator and team leader
My client is offering a maximum basic salary of £65,700 with a car allowance of £4,000 and other benefits