36 Hours p/w
If you’ve got excellent coordination and administrative skills and want to work for one of the UK’s largest retailers, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic secretary team in a challenging and exciting role to provide an efficient and comprehensive service as one of our finance secretaries.
Based at our Leicestershire Head Office, you’ll be providing all secretarial duties for the senior management team in finance from taking action and following through on important information, planning and organising diary appointments through to replying to correspondence on behalf of the management team.
About the Role
- Provide day to day support in a fast paced and demanding environment, working directly for 5 senior managers.
- Manage busy workloads and prioritise a variety of tasks ranging from planning and organising diary appointments, pulling together information for reports, greeting visitors to the department through to assisting with edits and updates on presentations and reports.
- Arrange all travel including flights, hotels, rail bookings, car hire and visa applications.
- Be responsible for general ad hoc office duties such as ordering office stationary and equipment and collating and distributions information packs.
- Liaise with managers and PA’s across a variety of other business areas.
- Previous experience working in a similar secretarial or PA role.
- Able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of using Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate the ability to use your own initiative and pick up new systems and processes quickly.
Closes 17th Jun 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.