This is a rare opportunity in Brisbane to join a high performing dynamic FP&A team within a Global business. If you are looking for a challenging, evolving and varied role which will provide maximum exposure to corporate fiannce across the business, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for CA/ACCA/CPA or CFA qualified candidates with advanced level excel and complex modelling skills. Reporting to the Manager in this close knit team, your main duties and responsibilities will include :
- Preparation of long term forecasts, analytical support to key stakeholders.
- Maintain, update and amend complex financial project models.
- Build new project models and provide financial and commercial advice.
- Ensure models are clear, logical, robust and developed within timeframes.
- Provide strong and accurate forecasts for cash and treasury around business planning and scenario analysis.
To be successful in this fast paced environment, you will be a confident finance professional with the ability to act with independence. You will possess high level communication skills with a commercial acumen to gain an understanding of business operations in a complex environment.
Please note - we are looking for candidates currently residing in Australia.
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the apply button below.