Interim Management Accountant
Michael Page are currently recruiting an Interim Management Accountant for a organisation based in central Sheffield.
The client is a brilliant not for profit organisation based in the heart of Sheffield. They are currently looking to recruit an Interim Management Accountant with the potential for the opportunity to go permanent.
As an Interim Management Accountant you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include, however are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Cost management information and management reporting.
- Overseeing the production of the annual operational cost budget
- Line management responsibility of 3 staff members
- Managed/supervised staff previously
- Able to produce a full set of management accounts
- Analytical skills
- Hold an accounting Qualification
- Strong organisation
- Good excel knowledge
Salary up to £45,000 + interim opportunity + central Sheffield + 30 days holiday + pension (up to 15% employer contribution)