Purpose of Job: Manage Finance Department to achieve the goal and target which is assigned by the Company.
- Responsible for forecasting (Monthly revolving forecast), budgeting and financial KPI's.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and financial control
- Inventory management – analysis of inventory , aging , calculating markdowns and allowances, stock taking
- Operational background, working in industrial company, involvement in built up of new factories, Experience in implementing new systems.
- Working with management team (IT, Supply chain, operation manager) in order to build controls and procedures to ensure accuracy of financial reports and data .
- Manage financial team at least 10 people.
- Working with governmental institutions
Education & Advantage:
- Relevant education including Economics or Accounting degree.
- Post graduate degree MBA and degree CPA or equipment professional qualification.
Level of Using Foreign language: English – high level MUST! (Writing &Speaking)
Having knowledge of:
- Experience in financial forecasting &costing in an industrial company
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices of the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience in ERP work environment.
- High integrity
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Excellent organization skills
- "Team player"
- High level communications and interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Team management
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Willingness to invest extra time and efforts – A very demanding position - To get the job done against deadlines similar.
Number of experience year:
- At least 10 years of experience as a CFO in an industrial company of which 4-5 years are post CPA qualification – Experience in garment industry will be an advantage
- Experience in working in global companies
Personality: Patient and careful
Working style: Proactively and confidentially
Location: Cat Trinh, Phu Cat, Binh Dinh province, Vietnam