Senior Credit Controller
Are you a professional and self motivated individual looking to secure a career within an established Finance Team, working for a global company?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller to join our team in Bradford on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary.
Advanced Supply Chain are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK & International locations and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Sales Ledger and Credit Control Departments by ensuring all Sales Orders are raised accurately and efficiently in order to facilitate payments from customers. You will work with internal departments to ensure all the relevant details are captured for invoicing.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of our Senior Credit Controller:
– Managing a range of small and medium sized Accounts
– Using a proactive approach to Debt Collections
– Setting up New Accounts
– Evaluating Credit Risks
– Sales Order Auditing
– Posting Sales Orders in Sage
– Distribution of Sales Invoices to customers
– Sending customer reminder & chase letters
– Sending Customer Statements
– Filing, scanning and document organisation
– Receipting of Sales Receipts and accurately allocating payments to clear invoices
– Any other Ad–hoc duties as required
To become our Senior Credit Controlleryou must have the following attributes, skills and experience:
– Self– motivated
– Excellent interpersonal skills, both orally and in writing
– Flexible working attitude
– Honesty & Integrity
– Attention to detail
– Problem Solving
– The ability to work under pressure
– Enjoys working to targets
– Good Time Keeping
– Previous Credit Control experience
– Computer literate, especially Excel
– GCSE Maths & English, grade C or above
– Planning & Organisational Skills
– Knowledge of Accountancy/Finance functions
– Knowledge of Logistics/Transport practices
– Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations
– Sage 200
– Microsoft Office
– Windows Operating Systems
– Scanning & Faxing
– Accountancy/Credit Control qualification i.e. AAT/CICM
Potential career progression from this Senior Credit Controller position could lead to future roles such as Credit Supervisor.
If you think you are the right candidate for our Senior Credit Controller role then please click 'apply' today – don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!