Accounts Payable Manager
A boutique Investment Bank based near Green Park (Mayfair) is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their Finance team.
A boutique Investment Bank with international scope.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing a team and oversee the Accounts Payable and Expenses for the Europe, Middle East and Asia entities.
- Manage a team of 5 Accounts Payable / Expense specialists
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices and expenses
- Produce daily and weekly metrics reports for management
- Coaching and mentoring and developing a high performing service function to the business
- Partner within the wider business to establish a trusted service centre relationship
- Project work and process improvement to bring on board a new ERP system
- Play a pivotal role in the review of business policies and procedures leading to change where required
- Review of the control environment and coaching on best practices
You must have worked or be working in an Accounts Payable management role, preferably within the Financial Services sector.
Extensive experience of managing and coaching teams.
Demonstrable experience working with senior members within an organisation.
Excellent prioritisation and communication skills.
Strong knowledge of key accounting concepts (fixed assets, pre payments)
Business partnering skills.
Competitive salary and bonus and comprehensive benefits package.