Country Pricing Manager, Indonesia
- Required Experience: You’ve got prior learnings using high amount of data to make decisions, you enjoyed working in an environment where super attention to details is essential, and you demonstrated ownership in end-to-end management of processes and initiatives.
- a. You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, statistics, economics, or engineering.
- b. You have at least 3 years experience in a relevant field.
- c. You are an expert in Microsoft Office & Google-Suite products.
- “Can-Do” Attitude: A positive attitude and passion for learning in fast-paced environments. We move fast!
- Fast & Agile: Ability to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace.
- Communication: Strong communication skills. You know how to build trust, set goals, and get things done. You aren’t afraid of using whatever channel (face-to-face, email, Whatsapp) is required.
- Data-Driven Outlook: When making decisions you leverage technical resources and data to support hypotheses. You can take the basics of data and draw insights from it. Life without Excel terrifies you. SQL, R, Python experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Language: Fluency in English and Bahasa
As Country Pricing Manager, Indonesia, you will have a unique opportunity to lead one of GOJEK’s key marketplace business functions, Pricing. You will be responsible for overall management of pricing budget, strategy, and execution. You will collaborate with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and other key stakeholders to build and execute strategies to improve our P&L and drive growth in a competitive business environment. If you are passionate about driving large scale experiments, assessing high impact product asks, and hacking growth across geographies, this role could be for you. The role will function quite independently as an Individual Contributor within a broader organization. We’re looking for someone who has unparalleled attention to details, enjoys taking ownership in end-to-end management of processes and initiatives, and is comfortable playing with high amount of data to make business decisions.
What you will be doing?
Complex Problem Solving - Leveraging world-class data systems, you will analyze various initiatives to inform key business decisions. This will include supply & demand balancing efforts, customer segmentation decisions, feature prioritisation, and much more.
- Strategy Shaping - Build, maintain, and communicate a detailed strategy for the Pricing function.
- Champion of Best-Practice - Design and lead end-to-end experimentations, document and share best practices from your various learnings. Documentation is how we get smarter, better, and faster.
- Build Strong Relationships - Engage and empathise with operations, data, and product teams. You will not be successful without building trust with your stakeholders.
- Regional Coverage & Communication - Working with various stakeholders spread across geographies will require strong digital communication (think emails, Whatsapp, web conferencing) and occasional travel.
Application Deadline December 5, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.