Executive Vice President - Loan Operations
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. Our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the role:
Your role will encompass the oversight of all facets of Loan Operations for a variety of complex hedge funds and private equity firms
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with Global Director to develop EMEA strategy for Loan Operations
- Manage client relationships of Citco loan clients based in EU region
- Manage and support rollout of global Bank Loan procedures
- Work with Director on profitability model for department
- Plan, schedule and manage the daily Bank Loan workflows of all client relationships
- Participate in marketing effort and presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Liaise with clients regarding SLAs and deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner
- Actively work with multiple departments across the firm to drive results and deliverables
- Act as an escalation contact for clients
- Develop, adhere and maintain targets concerning staffing: production and productivity
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained and conduct interviews and performance evaluations
- Liaise and coordinate with Integration Team on onboarding of new loan clients
- Escalation of potential operational risks
- Participate in and lead projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business
- Participate in managerial functions in conjunction with the Director
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Director
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10-15+ Years in Financial Services with a primary focus on Bank Loans
- Product knowledge: Primary & Secondary Syndicated Bank Loans (Par & Distressed) as well as some experience with privately negotiated loans and structured products
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Significant management and leadership experience
- Strong Client Relationship skills
- Ability to learn new platforms and source information from numerous systems
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and to work in a deadline-focused organization
- A proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.