Work for this fantastic country-wide Building and Construction company as a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a temporary 6 month basis. They are based in Enfield and are looking for an expansion of their team.
My client is based in Enfield but has offices around the country to cater to their growing client base. In the last year they have worked on over 10,000 projects and have consistently delivered fantastic service. They are looking for a highly skilled purchase ledger assistant to work on a temporary basis within the team.
The responsibilities of the purchase ledger assistant include:
- processing of high volume invoices (2000 per month expected)
- All supplier accounts to be reconciled on a monthly basis in a timely manner
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid promptly and all payments posted on the day raised
- Processing of invoices (& credit notes) to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes and resolving invoice queries
The successful candidate will have:
- a fantastic aptitude to work
- a friendly demeanour
- at least one years experience as a purchase ledger assistant
- experience on a finance system (preferably Coins)
The candidate will have a competitive salary
Excellent training courses
The chance to be taken on permanently