Are you an established Finance Analyst with excellent MS Excel knowledge and skills?
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Salary: GBP35,000 – GBP45,000
Location: Ilford (Gants Hill (Central line))
Industry Sector: Education
Hours: Permanent, Full Time (could be offered on 25 hours p/w basis)
Ashley Kate Finance are pleased to be working with an established organisation in Ilford who are looking to add an experienced Finance Analyst to their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide insight into financial data and company accounts. As well as identifying trends and making recommendations based on sound analysis.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to–
- Consolidating and analysing financial data, taking into account company's goals and financial standing
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assembling and summarising data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise and recommend actions to the Director based on sound analysis
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
What my client is looking for–
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst
- Advance level knowledge of MS Excel
- Proficient in MS Office and financial software applications – Sage and QuickBooks.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Must be Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), preferably fully qualified.
For more details about this role, please contact Beatrice Halford on
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.