This position will act as a liaison between the Budget Office and assigned HOC Divisions/Departments for the purpose of developing and coordinating the formulation and monitoring of various agency budgets, for controlling funds across entities to implement performance objectives of the programs, and analyzing past and present financial operations to project future revenues and expenditures. Will assist with research and formulation of responses to inquiries concerning budget comparisons and analyses on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, and prepare adhoc analyses as needed.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Administration/Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years budgeting, managerial accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Must possess excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, & PowerPoint (must be able to manipulate data).
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills & the ability to deal with people tactfully & effectively.
- Experience with automated accounting systems necessary.
- Property Budget experience desirable.