ASPIRE Leadership Development Program: Finance Track - 2019 Opportunities (Malaysia)
What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of BHGE’s innovation!
Our Aspire Leadership Development track for Finance is built on the tenets and proven legacy of leadership development and innovation at BHGE, best practices in the leadership development community and the voice of our customer – our early career Program Members. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in finance roles combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development, and a cross-functional, mission-based project. Graduates of the program have the opportunity to develop into future finance leaders.
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in various areas in corporate finance, including financial planning & analysis, commercial finance, supply chain finance, treasury, investor relations
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
In addition to fluency in English (assessment of your English proficiency may be part of the selection process) and the legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, Business Management completed within the last 24 months
- A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- To be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Prior internship experience in corporate finance
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high “say-do” ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
Locations: Malaysia; locations may vary based on business need
BHGE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Malaysia for this opening.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.