VAT Accountant - Fixed Term Contract - Leading Fashion Brand
A newly created VAT accountant position for a diverse group with a successful portfolio of leading fashion retail brands across various lifestyle and merchandise categories. This is a great role for someone at a qualified/part qualified level with previous VAT experience.
The group owns some of the most successful premium / affordable luxury brands in the UK.
- Responsibility for VAT affairs across EU & America
- Complete VAT reconciliation quarterly (including detailed check to customs declarations) and send to advisors
- Complete VAT return and arrange payment
- Query any sales / commission / VAT differences with relevant teams
- Obtain IAS information from Payroll and send to advisors for submission
- Quarterly Business Survey
- Complete Arrivals Intrastat and send to advisors for submission
- Complete EC Purchases spreadsheet and send to advisors for submission
* Qualified or part qualified tax/accountancy
* Previous VAT experience gained either in industry or in a professional services firm
* Analytical skills with detail orientation
* Strong communication skills and a proactive work ethic
A competitive salary and package