Senior Finance Business Partner
The role ensures that the financial operations in the division are running well and are fit for the future to support the Group's ambitious growth objectives. You will work with key stakeholders to ensure that the Finance function becomes embedded in the division and provides value adding and innovative commercial financial advice and support to the wider business
A global professional services organisation.
- Establish a highly credible and professional working relationship with the financial leads in each of our international locations and be the first point of contact for queries from overseas colleagues.
- Line manager to the overseas financial managers in the International division
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting and KPIs on business performance;
- Work with other areas of the Finance team to implement, validate and review processes to support the integrity of the Group financial infrastructure and enable the current international growth;
- Develop working relationships with key stakeholders to influence decision making and ensure that high quality financial decisions are made by Divisional CEOs;
- Identify and drive financial efficiency with divisional leadership ensuring that the division allocates resources effectively with rigorous pressure on costs and a commitment to a value-for-money approach;
- Contribute to forward looking, large scale and/or high-impact commercial and investment decisions and support effective financial planning within the division;
- Work with other parts of the Finance team to refine on-boarding processes for mergers and acquisitions ensuring that we effectively integrate lateral hires and acquisitions into the International portfolio successfully;
- Work with other parts of the Finance team to ensure that we monitor the success of any M&A activity for the divisions ensuring that any SLAs or agreed goals are tracked and managed accordingly; and
- Review and assess the controls across our International entities and ensure that they are fit for purpose and that the necessary improvements are made where applicable.
- The role requires a qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrable experience of building strong and robust relationships will be an essential requirement;
- A proven track record in having influenced key stakeholders to positively drive business performance and financial controls and understanding;
- A high level of commercial acumen and the ability to educate and support the business to understand their finance performance;
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with international businesses
The oppotunity to join a global organisation during an exciting period of change.