Commercial Finance Analyst
Excellent opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a growing, highly acquisitive business. Use your accounting skills and knowledge to build credibility and influence key internal and external stakeholders. This role would suit those who are looking to pursue an exciting career in a forward thinking FMCG environment and within Commercial Finance.
Our client is a lucrative global FMCG brand based in the Wiltshire area who have grown through numerous impressive acquisitions. They are well-known for offering exceptional training and development, as well as secondment opportunities and progression. They have a flexible working culture and work hard to recruit and keep high calibre talent.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Variance analysis to Budget and FC
- Rolling 24-month Forecast
- Budget preparation for your functions
- Establishing KPI's
- Find opportunities / risks to the business
- Working with the Commercial teams globally to ensure accurate forecasting
- Business process improvement - utilising your experience and business knowledge to challenge and improve the financial reporting, analysis and planning processes and outputs we deliver to senior management and across the group.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Critical thinking & intellectual curiosity
- Experience of applying accounting standards and principals
- Business Partnering Experience - desired
- Experience improving business processes - required
- Experience driving business improvements - required
- Capable or working with and influencing people at all levels within the business - required
- Strong presentation skills - required
- Strong analytical and communication skills - required
- Good IT knowledge and proven Excel skills - required
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing a busy workload - required
Competitive basic + bonus and share scheme